Our Award Winning Inflatable Classic - The Whitecap is an extremely stable, high performing all-around inflatable SUP that caters to all skill levels. We went with our Vintage Cascadia Blue to contrast a faux pine-wood finish.
Accompanying fins, 3 piece aluminum adjustable paddle, leash, waterproof cellphone case, carrying backpack, pump and repair kit included
Product size: 11' x 33" x 6"
Weight: 20.5 lbs
Fins: Thruster - removable
Recommended Rider Weight: up to 260 lbs
We shaped and built this inflatable board without compromise: it’s rigid, stable and durable with its wide shape, a 6-inch drop-stitch, double-layer PVC rails and consistent rocker.
- Layers of marine grade PVC vinyl are fused together using an innovative heat technology, as opposed to the traditional adhesive procedure, creating a more durable and eco-friendly iSUP in comparison to others on the market.
How to use your ISUP
- Unpack the paddle board on a smooth, flat surface
- Locate the pump and hose, and attach the hose to the pump by screwing the two parts together
- Locate the valve on the top of the paddle board (near the tail) and unscrew the cap cover
- Insert the end of the hose into the valve, pushing down and rotating a half turn until sealed
- Pump until the gauge reads between 12 and 15 PSI and the board is firm
- Remove the hose from the valve by quickly turning it a half turn then replace the valve.
- Flip the board over and install the rear fin
- See you on the water!