BACK TO TOP
WHY CHOOSE PAY BRIGHT?
- Paybright lets you get out on the water now while making interest free payment over 6 months.
- Zero down, interest-free, and hassle-free
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Place an order and proceed to checkout as you normally would.
- Choose PayBright as your payment method and enter a few quick details to complete your purchase
- PayBright will automatically charge your credit over 6 months
WHAT DO I NEED
- To be 18+ years old and a resident of Canada
- A Canadian Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card (your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo).
- An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When does my board ship?
- Your board ships as soon as you complete your purchase so you can get on the water now.
What if I'm having trouble checking out with PayBright?
- Please see this helpful FAQ article on the PayBright help site or contact us.
Does PayBright do a credit check?
- Using Pay-in-4 will not affect your credit score.
What methods of payment does PayBright accept?
- PayBright currently accepts Canadian Visa and Mastercard credit or debit cards. Debit cards must have the Visa or Mastercard logo. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
Are there late or non-sufficient fund (NSF) fees?
- For more information on late or NSF fees, please see this FAQ article on the PayBright help site.
Where can I find PayBright’s Terms and Conditions?
I still have questions. Who do I contact?
- Please contact PayBright's Customer Service team here.