Chinook ISUPRegular price $1,199.00
The Chinook inflatable paddle board is Cascadia Board Co’s most versatile inflatable ISUP. With heavy duty lamination's and 6” drop stitch this board will perform in any conditions. With a two fixed fins and a removable standard center fin, backpack carry bag, repair kit and Cascadia dual phase pump It’s ready for any adventure you throw at it.
- Product Size: 10'6X32"X6"
- Volume: 234L
- Fins: Thruster
I S U P I N F LATA B L E
At Cascadia we waited patiently to achieve the inflatable technology to meet our own stringent requirements. Working hand in hand with shapers, factories, and riders, we believe we’ve nailed it. The 6” drop stitched core is machine spun into the PVC creating rigidity similar to a traditional epoxy board. The heavy duty PVC is double glued with heat at all seams creating a strong hold. The core should be filled with 14-18PSI of air for best per-formance.
How to use your ISUP
- Unpack the paddle board on a smooth, flat surface.
- Locate the pump and hose, and attach the hose to the pump by screwing the two parts together.
- Locate the valve on the top of the paddle board (near the tail) and unscrew the cap cover.
- Insert the end of the hose into the valve, pushing down and rotating a half turn until sealed.
- Pump until the gauge reads between 12 and 15 PSI and the board is firm.
- Remove the hose from the valve by quickly turning it a half turn then replace the valve.
- Flip the board over and install the rear fin.
- Remember to take your life jacket and a buddy with you. Enjoy your adventure!