Tender ISUPRegular price $1,299.00
Our Tender inflatable paddle board is ideal for boating life: with two stainless steel D-rings and heavy-duty PVC on the tip and tail, it’s easy to tie to your boat – without banging or damaging it. The Tender comes with a high-pressure hand pump, a 12-kg backpack and an 8-mm elastic rope to tie down your gear.
- Product Size: 12'6" x 31" x 6"
- Weight: 14.5kgs
- Volume: 241L
- Fins: 9" Touring
With a narrow shape and upturned nose, this board was designed for the ocean, handling long distances, tides, chop and wind. Brushed, faux-teak adds traction.
Inflatable technology meets the stringent requirements of Cascadian paddle boarders. The 6-inch, drop-stitched core is machine-spun into heavy-duty PVC, creating rigidity similar to a traditional epoxy board. The PVC is double-glued with heat at all seams for reinforced strength.
How to use your ISUP
- Unpack the paddle board on a smooth, flat surface.
- Locate the pump and hose, and attach the hose to the pump by screwing the two parts together.
- Locate the valve on the top of the paddle board (near the tail) and unscrew the cap cover.
- Insert the end of the hose into the valve, pushing down and rotating a half turn until sealed.
- Pump until the gauge reads between 12 and 15 PSI and the board is firm.
- Remove the hose from the valve by quickly turning it a half turn then replace the valve.
- Flip the board over and install the rear fin.
- Remember to take your life jacket and a buddy with you. Enjoy your adventure!