White Cap 11' ISUPRegular price $1,199.00
Our Whitecap inflatable paddle board travels with you wherever you go. Easily collapsing into its 12-kg backpack, it comes with a high-pressure hand pump – and after you inflate it, you can tie down the backpack on top of your board with an 8-mm elastic rope. We thought of everything with this board.
- Product Size: 11' x 33" x 6"
- Weight: 13kgs
- Volume: 239L
- Fin: Thruster Fin
We shaped and built this inflatable board without compromise: it’s rigid, stable and durable with its wide shape, a 6-inch drop-stitch, double-layer PVC rails and consistent rocker.
Inflatable technology meets the stringent requirements of Cascadian paddle boarders. The 6-inch, drop-stitched core is machine-spun into heavy-duty PVC, creating rigidity similar to a traditional epoxy board. The PVC is double-glued with heat at all seams for reinforced strength.
How to use your ISUP
- Unpack the paddle board on a smooth, flat surface.
- Locate the pump and hose, and attach the hose to the pump by screwing the two parts together.
- Locate the valve on the top of the paddle board (near the tail) and unscrew the cap cover.
- Insert the end of the hose into the valve, pushing down and rotating a half turn until sealed.
- Pump until the gauge reads between 12 and 15 PSI and the board is firm.
- Remove the hose from the valve by quickly turning it a half turn then replace the valve.
- Flip the board over and install the rear fin.
- Remember to take your life jacket and a buddy with you. Enjoy your adventure!