In partnership with the Breast Cancer Society of Canada, this limited release pink ribbon edition 11' Whitecap is an inflatable paddle board that is near and dear to our hearts.
$250 from each board sold will go directly to the Breast Cancer Society of Canada.
Cascadia's 'go-to' super stable all around inflatable SUP that caters to paddlers of all skill levels. The Whitecap's faux wood finish is on par with some hard boards - we challenge you to tell the difference!
Accompanying fins, 3 piece aluminum adjustable paddle, leash, waterproof cellphone case, carrying backpack, pump and repair kit included
Product size: 11' x 33" x 6"
Weight: 20.5 lbs
Fins: Thruster - removable
Recommended Rider Weight: up to 260 lbs
We shaped and built this inflatable board without compromise: it’s rigid, stable and durable with its wide shape, a 6-inch drop-stitch, double-layer PVC rails and consistent rocker.
- Layers of marine grade PVC vinyl are fused together using an innovative heat technology, as opposed to the traditional adhesive procedure, creating a more durable and eco-friendly iSUP in comparison to others on the market.
How to use your ISUP
- Unpack the paddle board on a smooth, flat surface
- Locate the pump and hose, and attach the hose to the pump by screwing the two parts together
- Locate the valve on the top of the paddle board (near the tail) and unscrew the cap cover
- Insert the end of the hose into the valve, pushing down and rotating a half turn until sealed
- Pump until the gauge reads between 12 and 15 PSI and the board is firm
- Remove the hose from the valve by quickly turning it a half turn then replace the valve.
- Flip the board over and install the rear fin
- Remember to take your life jacket and a buddy with you. Enjoy your adventure!